Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballroom dancing - Maynooth area?

Options
  • 15-12-2011 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of any classes in or near Maynooth. Celbridge, Leixlip, Kilcock or Lucan are ok.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Hey

Adult dancing will be starting in Dowlings prosperous in February - They have taken away the nightclub and are using the room as a function room/venue.

Not sure on the Ballroom dancing tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Anisette

I go to Ballroom and Latin dancing classes (also Zumba classes) in Leixlip Springfield Hotel on Tues evenings. I really enjoy it - I started off not having a clue about what a jive was - and now I can do some of the basics and hold my own on the dance floor. It is such great fun and I am loving it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Update on dowlings, Adult dancing starting on valentines night and going ahead on Sat nites, Then they are running a strictly ballroom competition in march - its in this weeks sun world - should be some fun at that!

Advertisement