If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KDL-24EX320 - Can it be delivered to Dublin?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

BigErn wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm just wondering if the Sony KDL-24EX320 can be delivered to Dublin? I found it on the UK site, but not the Belfast one. Here is the link:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/led-tv/sony/bravia-kdl24ex320/sony-kdl24ex320

If it can, could you tell me how much it would cost, including delivery.

Thanks in advance!

Bigern,

Thanks for the post!

unfortunately that's currently an instore only product - available to order,

No problem ordering one in for you (although stock is tight in both white and black ) for collection..

Keep me posted if we can assist or of you would like to order one in,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BigErn

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I presume you mean you can order it in to Belfast for collection yeah? Would the price be the same as is listed on the UK site?

Cheers!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I presume you mean you can order it in to Belfast for collection yeah? Would the price be the same as is listed on the UK site?

Cheers!

Big,

no problem, thats what we are here for..

Yep we ALWAYS match (or sometimes beat) the pricing on www.richersounds.com so give us a shout if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 paulo308

Hi.

I live in Portugal , and i realy want to buy the Sony KDL-24EX320.
    Is there any way I can order it from http://www.richersounds.com , to Portugal?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Paulo Silva

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi paulo308.

Sorry but we can not ship items outside of North or South Ireland.

The Sony product mentioned is an instore only collection :(

Sorry I could not be of further help on this one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

Hi there,

I'm just wondering if the Sony KDL-24EX320 can be delivered to Dublin? I found it on the UK site, but not the Belfast one. Here is the link:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/led-tv/sony/bravia-kdl24ex320/sony-kdl24ex320

If it can, could you tell me how much it would cost, including delivery.

Thanks in advance!

Not sure if a shop is nearby, but argos sell them

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.