If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic DMP-BDT210

Options
  • 15-12-2011 5:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Do you have the Panasonic DMP-BDT210 in the store in Belfast?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Zak Flaps wrote: »
    Hi guys. Do you have the Panasonic DMP-BDT210 in the store in Belfast?

We have just gone out of stock on the 210 today in Belfast and in our main warehouse - I do have a very small quantity of the multi region version coming in tomorrow and there is some general availability of the MR version, but if you wanted one before Christmas - I'd get dialling sharpish :D

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/panasonic/dmpbdt210-mr/pana-dmpbdt210-mr

Thanks again and let me know if you still want that Sammy held as I have a queue for it! ;)

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

We have just gone out of stock on the 210 today in Belfast and in our main warehouse - I do have a very small quantity of the multi region version coming in tomorrow and there is some general availability of the MR version, but if you wanted one before Christmas - I'd get dialling sharpish :D

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/panasonic/dmpbdt210-mr/pana-dmpbdt210-mr

Thanks again and let me know if you still want that Sammy held as I have a queue for it! ;)

ATVB,

John Mc

Cheers John. Is the 210 the same as/as good as the 210 MR (apart from the fact that it's multi region)?
    If so, can you hold one for me also?
    I'll be in the store in Belfast on Sunday to make all my purchases.

Cheers John. Is the 210 the same as/as good as the 210 MR (apart from the fact that it's multi region)?
    If so, can you hold one for me also?
    I'll be in the store in Belfast on Sunday to make all my purchases.

Zak - yep it's identical except that it also accepts multi region SD DVD's and unfortunately it's slightly more expensive at £164.95.

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Zak - yep it's identical except that it also accepts multi region SD DVD's and unfortunately it's slightly more expensive at £164.95.

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc

I'll take it so, can you hold it for me and I'll collect on Sunday along with TV and AV receiver?

I'll take it so, can you hold it for me and I'll collect on Sunday along with TV and AV receiver?

Zak,

reserved, Thanks,...Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Zak,

reserved, Thanks,...Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Great stuff John.
    So thats the Samsung UE46D7000, the Denon AVR 2313 and the Panasonic DMP-BDT 210 MR.
    Can you give me your very best price on these 3 items? (be nice):D :D

Just the speakers to sort out. I await your speaker recommendation!!

Take care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Zak.

Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for the business and we hope you enjoy your nice new kit over Christmas.

Have a great Christmas and a happy new year.

ATB

Dave
    Great stuff John.
    So thats the Samsung UE46D7000, the Denon AVR 2313 and the Panasonic DMP-BDT 210 MR.

Take care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

On the speakers front, there are heaps of options.

Are you looking at lifestyle, big boxes that ooze quality or something in between.

I would suggest looking at that deal that we have the M series from Monitor Audio.

Eg : Monitor Audio M6 (front), M4 (rear) BX LCR centre and MSWM subwoofer.

The total would come to £799.95 excluding cables and delivery, but I would reckon it's about the best sound that you can get for less than £800 and it will sound brilliant for both A/V and music.

I could have this lot delivered before Christmas if you wanted to enjoy the "Snow Man" in surround sound. :)

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Great stuff John.

Take care.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.