Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Candy CD242UK - not fully draining

• 15-12-2011 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

I noticed last night that our Candy CD242UK dishwasher isn't fully draining. There was a pool of cloudy water left in the bottom which I baled out with a variety of cups and glasses. I removed the filter and plucked out two smal flat oval pieces of clear plastic like the backing off a plaster, a chicken bone, and bizarrely the top from a miniture bottle of Baileys!

Now, while admitting that the thing doesn't owe us anything, having inherited it from the previous owners of the house about 4-5 years ago, I'm reluctant to run out and replace it immedately. I don't have a manual and a search of the net has only produced people saying that they have 'a problem', but very little in the way of useful information.

Does anyone have a user manual for this model or should I just bite the bullet and replace it?

Thanks for your help...

(Mods, I'm not sure whether this should be in this forum or the 'Home Appliances' one. Please move if appropriate).

Advertisement