Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weightlifting shoes

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭csallmighty

Is there much of a difference in between the Adidas adiPower and Power Perfect when there's a €65 price difference?

Looking at buying my first pair of weightlifting shoes would one of these pairs be ideal or are there others just as good or better?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭DylanJM

Is there much of a difference in between the Adidas adiPower and Power Perfect when there's a €65 price difference?

Looking at buying my first pair of weightlifting shoes would one of these pairs be ideal or are there others just as good or better?

They are both great shoes. The Adipowers are worth the extra few quid IMO but you won't go wrong either way. I've used both, had a pair of PP2 a for two years (they're still in good shape albeit a bit very dirty) and have used the Adipowers for about 6 months. I have no problems going back to the PP2 if anything happened to my Adipowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭csallmighty

DylanJM wrote: »
    They are both great shoes. The Adipowers are worth the extra few quid IMO but you won't go wrong either way. I've used both, had a pair of PP2 a for two years (they're still in good shape albeit a bit very dirty) and have used the Adipowers for about 6 months. I have no problems going back to the PP2 if anything happened to my Adipowers.

On thanks, going with the adipowers now. A mate will sell me a spare pair of his for a friendly discount rate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

Anyone know of a shop thats sells shoes in the midlands or Galway? Will be my first pair so would like to try them on before purchasing

• Registered Users Posts: 35 KaTEA

Does anyone know shops or anywhere online that do size 3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭DylanJM

Looks like these might be the new Adidas shoes for Rio.

Horrendous.

238922472_w640_h640_af5541_01.jpg

http://olympicsport.com.ua/p157261432-shtangetki-adidas-leistung16.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Why do they keep making their shoes all red...?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Ohhhhhhhh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

DylanJM wrote: »
    Looks like these might be the new Adidas shoes for Rio.

Horrendous.

Really? I think they're fuppin deadly! :o:):pac:

Advertisement