Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAT in apartment block

• 15-12-2011 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,003 ✭✭✭

We have a RAT in out apartment block. He is running above our ceiling and beneath the floor of the apartment above us. We can here him every night.

He is coming in somewhere on the exterior of the block - can't find where and then running amok.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Yeah Kill the vermon....

There is a brilliant trap in woodies i love it. Its called "the big cheese" guaranteed to shorten his outlook on life.

try figure the rats path. Usually they run along the edge of walls etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Hope you can sort it out with traps or whatever. I have 2 cats, 1 is allowed outdoors and i just found a kitty-present out the back door.Yuk!
    No advice really as I have always had cats since shortly after moving in so lucky not to get them in the house (apart from 'get a cat' which of course is not practical for everyone. Before we got the cat we had just moved in and i was washing the dishes looking out on the back garden. ' Aww look at the squirrels playing out the back' I said to my then partner. They're RATS!!! was his shocked reply. Cats ftw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Whatever you do don't use bait/poison, when they die they'll stink.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭hop2it

get someone with a ferret maybe someone in the hunting fourm might be able to help with a ferret

Advertisement