Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All the bands you "Never" saw live

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭oorrccaa

Haven't Seen many in concert, but would love to have seen:

Pink Floyd
    Doors
    Nirvana
    Talking Heads(David Byrne was the closest I got)
    Neil Young
    Oasis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

dearg lady wrote: »
    At the Drive In

http://consequenceofsound.net/2012/01/at-the-drive-in-reunites/
    omg omg omg omg omg ......

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

bob marley dalymount 1980.
    i was allowed go to one gig with my older cousin, i was only young - i went to the boomtown rats leixlip instead. oohh why???
    major mistake

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

blink 182 before they broke up early 2005 ,couldnt get a ticket!!!!

but now they are back together

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Ramones: I was 4 when they played their last show, so that was never gonna happen.

Op Ivy: Don't think they ever played outside America anyway, but they broke up before I was born...

Nirvana: Who doesn't wish they'd seen them? :P

There's a load of bands I still want to see (incl. 2 I had tickets for but they got cancelled) but I'm hoping they may come here eventuuuually so I won't put em here!

A V A wrote: »
    blink 182 before they broke up early 2005 ,couldnt get a ticket!!!!

but now they are back together

Saw them on the reunion tour in 2010, was finally able to tick them off my "bands I want to see" list that I made when I was 15... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

lordgoat wrote: »
    Elliott Smith and Dexys are the only 2 i've missed.

You may yet get your chance, new album and tour on the way apparently!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Jethropool

Jesus and Mary Chain & Slowdive. Full house apart from them I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Always regretted not going to see Thin Lizzy in 1984 on their Thunder and Lightening tour, I had the opportunity to go to this but was probably too lazy and stoned at the time, alas it was too late after that.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Had tickets to see Bowie headline Oxygen - he had a heart attack instead and didn't turn up :mad:

Had tickets to see Alice in Chains the year they reformed - they were to play at Download in the RDS. I went to the pub for the morning and left for the venue with an hour to spare. As I walked up the road I could here AIC playing (I thought it was the stereo in someones car). It turns out some band called Korn pulled out and AIC were moved to the main stage & and hour early. I've never been so pissed off in my life, as I sprinted into the venue, they were walking off stage, the promoters could at least have made an effort to let people know... Metallica were ****e that night & I haven't had a chance to see AIC since.

Advertisement