Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House of Solo

• 15-12-2011 2:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hey all, the House of Solo shop on Ellen Street closed down but through their facebook page it seems the shop is open again in a different location. I have asked on their where is the new shop but haven't recieved a reply.

I need to go there and try and get a few bits for xmas so does anyone know where the new shop is please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

AFAIK they are closed due to family reasons, and will be opening up again soon. Thats what I was told by someone close to the family anyway because I was planning on getting some stuff for herself in there for Christams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I knew that part of it but if you check out their facebook page it says they are open again but they haven't put the new address up so I'm trying to find out does anyone know where they are now.

Thanks tho.

If i do find out I'll let you know too in case you want to pop in before Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

kiersm wrote: »
    I knew that part of it but if you check out their facebook page it says they are open again but they haven't put the new address up so I'm trying to find out does anyone know where they are now.

Thanks tho.

If i do find out I'll let you know too in case you want to pop in before Christmas

I think you will find them on Thomas Street, opposite the entrance to the car park, I think there was a fireplace shop there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

kiersm wrote: »
    Hey all, the House of Solo shop on Ellen Street closed down but through their facebook page it seems the shop is open again in a different location.

Heard that Han and Leia had to do the Kessel Run....but Luke or Chewie might be opening up in another location alright...

Advertisement