Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Childminder Ferrybank Waterford

Options
  • 15-12-2011 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can someone advise me on how to go about looking for a childminder for a 6mth old baby. Hours will be 8am to 4pm in childminders home, 5 days a week. Any idea of the rate of pay? Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

Contact Susan The Childminding Advisor with Waterford City Childcare Committee on 051-860444 who can provide a list of notified and voluntary notified childminders in your area.

The average rate for qualified, insured, has occupational first aid etc childminders is around €150 pw and includes meals. The rate can vary depending on the different services provided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CMBR

Thanks Deisemum, will give her a ring tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

She's only there in the mornings and may be out on a visit the odd morning but the secretary will be able to send the list out to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I highly recommend the place mentioned above, when I was looking for a creche, she e-mailed me a full list of all childcare available in Waterford.

I still have it I can e-mail it to you if you want to PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 suirsidegirl

You could also contact the Kilkenny childminding officer (Helena @ 056 7752865) she will give you the south Kilkenny listing , it might suit you re:Slieverue/ Mooncoin / Mullinavat depending where you work.

Everyone on these lists are regist. insured and fully trained, its the best route to go.
    Be sure to ask for references.

For a full list of questions you might like to ask your future childminder check out www.childminding.ie

good luck with it !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 jenniifer

Hello, I am jennifer and I'm a child minde, I mind kids of all ages. I have had several experience with them, I like playing with them as much as I like working with them. But I prefer working in areas such as Tramore and Waterford due to the fact that it is conveniet for me. PM me for more information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Not a good idea putting your phone number up on a public forum. Could get a load of nutters phoning you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jenniifer

oh thanks for bringing it to my notice so much appreciate.

Advertisement