If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32LK450U - Quote for 2 Needed

Options
  • 15-12-2011 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got directed here about a week ago from the Bargain Alerts (Requests) forum.

I've heard good things about you (Price Match and all that ;)) so thought I'd post my query here.

Anyway, I'm looking to order two of the LG's (32LK450U). Was originally going to buy one 32" on behalf of my sister and a 37 or 40" for home but have come to the conclusion that a second 32" would be better a 37 or 40 as it's for a living room.

So, what sort of deal can you do on these since I'm getting two and I'm a boardsie :D. With delivery to Mayo by the way.

Do you do wall mounts? And what is the story with the 5 year guarantee?

Also, I'd like to order by today as I need them before the 23rd.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@caesar,

Queries are normally answered by RS or The Philips Shop by the next working day - at this time of the year things are quite busy as you would imagine and response times can be a little slower than this.

If you need a response to your query today I suggest that you contact the shop, contact details on www.richersounds.ie, 00 44 333 900 0071, or the office at 01 8439231.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

@ The Ritz

Thanks for that, wasn't really realistic on my part now that I think of it. I can't call until tomorrow morning but If I hear back from them on this between now and then great, if not I'll call them.

Placing an order tomorrow should be fine. Just trying to keep the sister off my back, she wants it for the Christmas.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

caesar wrote: »
    Hi,

I got directed here about a week ago from the Bargain Alerts (Requests) forum.

I've heard good things about you (Price Match and all that ;)) so thought I'd post my query here.

Anyway, I'm looking to order two of the LG's (32LK450U). Was originally going to buy one 32" on behalf of my sister and a 37 or 40" for home but have come to the conclusion that a second 32" would be better a 37 or 40 as it's for a living room.

So, what sort of deal can you do on these since I'm getting two and I'm a boardsie :D. With delivery to Mayo by the way.

Do you do wall mounts? And what is the story with the 5 year guarantee?

Also, I'd like to order by today as I need them before the 23rd.

Caesar,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - and don't worry you have lots of time - I did ask Ciarán to give you a shout earlier but I think he just got your voicemail.

The LG 32LK450 is now done to £269.95 and that's as tight as I can go on them I'm afraid - I won't even charge any more for the Boardie handicap....

The 5 year warranty is just 10% of the purchase price so that comes to £26.99 each and delievry is £14.95 each - so....

LG32LK450 * 2 = £539.90
    5 Year warranty * 2 = £53.98
    Delivery * 2 = £29.90

Total = £623.98 - Call it £620

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John,

Thanks for that. Just going over my options here, keeping an eye locally and all that. Delivery seems a bit steep; the extra £30 is putting me off to be honest.
    Any chance you can work free delivery seeing as I’m getting two :D

Also, does the 5 year warranty kick in after the 1 year manufacturer’s warranty or what? Have you a document outlining the specifics on it.

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

caesar wrote: »
    John,

Thanks for that. Just going over my options here, keeping an eye locally and all that. Delivery seems a bit steep; the extra £30 is putting me off to be honest.
    Any chance you can work free delivery seeing as I’m getting two :D

Also, does the 5 year warranty kick in after the 1 year manufacturer’s warranty or what? Have you a document outlining the specifics on it.

Cheers

Caesar,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I can't don free delivery - I'm afraid that margins on TV are way too tight for that! If you can find anywhere in Ireland that can offer these TV's at the same price including the 5 year warranty and delivery I have no problem beating that price.

Here are the details of our warranty - and it's for a total of 5 years including the Manufacturers warranty: http://www.richersounds.com/information/warranties

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Rocko

Hi John,

I'd be interested in buying the above LG 32LK450U.

If I was to order this tv & get it delivered to Cork before Christmas, would Tuesday be ok to order it?

And how do I go about ordering it...

Is the price, including 5yr warranty & delivery approx £310??

John,

I called there but got the shops voicemail. Anyway, I left my details. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,
    Keith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

If you can PM me a contact number, I'll give you a bell tomorrow.

I currently only have one in stock, so no fighting but I should have more coming in on Wednesday and we should still be O.K. for Christmas.

Drop me a number for each of you and I'll see what I can organise.

ATB

Dave

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Rocko

PM sent

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.