Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rave/Dance Kilkenny

Options
  • 15-12-2011 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey guys, just wondering where the best spot in Kilkenny City is for raving/dance music?

PM me or post publicly, I know some of these things aren't quite within legal boundaries! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

It's more of a summer thing really.

The best thing to do is go to dance gigs and get chatting to the DJs or the guys running them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ArchTech86

Cool man, cheers. Are there many dance gigs about the city? I'm moving there shortly, and will be interested in that kind of thing. Pointers?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

ArchTech86 wrote: »
    Cool man, cheers. Are there many dance gigs about the city? I'm moving there shortly, and will be interested in that kind of thing. Pointers?
    Are you on facebook? I have a few local dance music promotion crowds that have small raves around town most weekends on my page. They are legal but the odd time they are a few out the country in a big field etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ArchTech86

PM sent :)

Advertisement