Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 15

• 15-12-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭

So I've my first game of the playoffs this week and for the first time in weeks I've a decision to make regarding my team.

I'm caught between Jonathan Stewart and Law Firm for RB. Stewart has out-scored Green Ellis over the last 4 weeks. Which of the two should I go for?

My choice for WR is all down to whether or not Matt Moore can get a bit of practice done before Sunday and is starting. If he manages this then it's a no-brainer with Brandon Marshall. If he doesn't manage it then I've a problem.

Do I leave Marshall in there and hope that he gets lucky with the back-up QB, or do I put either Jason Avant or Jon Baldwin in there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

Moore returned to practice so you should be safe in starting Marshall. Its hard to know how many caries Law firm will get although he does score a nice few TDs so I would go with him..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Serious activity round these parts lately.

Great performance from Roddy White last night. Puts me into a commanding lead, up by 25 points now. Still have my big three of Brees, McCoy and Gronk to go.

Barring a total fúck up on my part, or a freak showing by some of my opponents players, i should win this match. I'm projected to win by 45 points at the moment. Hopefully my players can finish the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

97 points already looking good :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

And finally in week 15, Vick rushes for a td. The week of course that I have no game.

On 98 points at the moment. Bit of a miracle really considering my defence and kicker combined for an unreal 3 points and Gronk only has 15 yards in total so far. Hoping to break 100

• Advertisement

3rd rushing TD from McCoy there to take me to 107 with 3 players still playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

my team in the div.3 boards league finished up 2 weeks ago but it has finally kicked into gear when the season is over, 111 points last week and 90 this week :(, on the other hand the team i have no interest in, on 1 of the nfl managed leagues is going to reach next weeks final thanks to drew brees and megatron tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Big fantasy week for me that never was. Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush both starting and having big games. Donald Brown and Brent Celek on the bench though they may have started if I was thinking about my lineup. That would've been 124 points, but I was knocked out of the playoffs last week. Also the great playoff matchup that never was. My would-be opponent has 117 points.

matthew8 wrote: »
    Big fantasy week for me that never was. Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush both starting and having big games. Donald Brown and Brent Celek on the bench though they may have started if I was thinking about my lineup. That would've been 124 points, but I was knocked out of the playoffs last week. Also the great playoff matchup that never was. My would-be opponent has 117 points.

By **** I dodged a major bullet there. Have my match wrapped up now. It's only a case of who I'll be playing against next week.

9th week this season to score over 100 points. All counts for nothing if I don't get a good score next week though. I'll be hoping that Gronkowski can nab a few TDs and Roddy White may keep up his good form.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Great week, looks like I'll knock off the #1 seed! Brees, Lance Moore & Celek all providing monster weeks. 129 points. If I'd have played Driver instead of Harvin I'd have broke 130.

• Advertisement
Advertisement