Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies white watch with gold detail

Options
  • 15-12-2011 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for a ladies white watch with gold detail for xmas pressie. Something like this would be perfect:

Juicy Couture watch

Price range up to €150 I guess! Anyone know a decent stockist or decent jewellers that might have something like that? South Dublin area preferably

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

A Fossil watch has shown up in 2 different retailers at the €150ish mark

Debenhams

H.Samuel

I've heard of Fossil, don't know how highly it's rated.

There's 3 at the €72 - 108 mark on the Debenhams website from a brand called LTD, never heard of them

€108 €78.40 €72

perhaps too plain?

Finally, the cheap as chips version from Argos

Not a big name brand, but from personal experience I had a Sekonda once and I loved it till it fell off my wrist crossing a road, I realised what had happened on the pavement and turned around to see it crushed by a car :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Thanks for that really great response! The Fossil one looks great probably go for that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Hope she likes it, good luck!

Advertisement