Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent - Brand-name liquor filled chocolates

Options
  • 15-12-2011 7:13pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Now, I know there's a better forum for this (I mod it :pac:) but I need cork answers. I'm looking for a box of liquor-filled chocolates in the city. I know Leonidas sell cherry liquors (how the hell do you actually spell that word?!) but that's not what I'm after. They should have brand-name alcohols in them. I think one brand is called Famous Names. Does anyone know where I could get them in the city? Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Go to one of the larger Polish shops, they do chocolate barrels with alcohol inside. Gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

I actually think I know the answer to this! I shop online with Tesco, and this kept on coming up in the special offers, always wondered what the heck it was! It's Elizabeth Shaw Famous Names chocolates, and they should be in Tesco. Don't know which one would defo stock them, but the bigger ones such as Douglas or Wilton or Mahon should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Ms Sims on Oliver Plunkett st sell them. I bought two boxes in there the other day, one was Champagne Fudge, and the other a box of mini bottle shaped chocolate liquors in a variety of flavours, jameson, malibu etc.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

The sweet shop opposite pennys do jack daniels filled chocolate :D:D:D nom nom nom

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Thank you all so much! I shall try them all today :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Hurrah! Got them in Mr. Simms, exactly what I was looking for \o/

Advertisement