Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7w Philips masters GU10's

• 15-12-2011 7:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me..... would they be good for a kitchen with 7 fittings,
    The kids do there homework in it and it needs to be good and bright,
    also any have any prices on the 7w master version.
    I know the Philips 4w masters seem to be getting the thumbs up from a lot of people and that's fine, they will probably be ok but just wanted to know if anyone is using the 7w.
    Also people seem to recommend eurosales, does any one know if they deliver/post to Galway.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Can anybody tell me..... would they be good for a kitchen with 7 fittings,
    The kids do there homework in it and it needs to be good and bright,
    also any have any prices on the 7w master version.
    I know the Philips 4w masters seem to be getting the thumbs up from a lot of people and that's fine, they will probably be ok but just wanted to know if anyone is using the 7w.
    Also people seem to recommend eurosales, does any one know if they deliver/post to Galway.
    Thanks

Hi

Great bulb but about E23 each for the dimmer, around E18 for non dim. Get the warmer bulb. Have 4 in a 3 x 3.3m room and there perfect.
    4w also great and much cheaper - 7w do give out more light but not mucg more - i was a bit short on lights in the room so went with 7w.

Advertisement