If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Living Colour Lamps - Got Some??

Options
  • 15-12-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Do you guys have any of the Philips Living Colour Lamps in stock? I've been looking at them on the Philips site and decided I need one :D

I know you were selling these off a while ago but had other things to get at the time .....

I notice some shops selling off the old model for pretty good prices. What the difference between the old one 69143/60/PU and the new one on the Philips site
    http://www.philips.ie/c/livingambiance/livingcolors-clear-6917160pu/prd/

Let me know the price.

Cheers

Lar.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Lar

I have VERY FEW left!

I'll pm you a price now on one

We have the Gen2 (69143/60/PU)

The other one you sent a link to has not been released as yet nor do I have a launch date or price for Ireland.

The main differences seem to be down to the remote control and the ability to store 3 presets

If you'd fancyy a Living Colour this is your last chance - I wont see anymore before Christmas - no pressure there:)

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭lar77

Thanks Ash, replied to your PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thread on BA about these as they are £65 @ amazon. Could you guys do any offer to compete ? :)

>>>>http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-LivingColors-69171-60-PU/dp/B005LB0L4S/ref=pd_sim_light_1

Hi Davy

I'm afraid they wont ship these to the Republic.

I'll pm you a price on my display stock.

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Hi Davy

I'm afraid they wont ship these to the Republic.

I'll pm you a price on my display stock.

cheers
    Ash
    Hi Ashley,

one of the posters on the thread said that they had two sent from Amazon to the republic, so I presume they do ship. I'd be interested in picking one up in a bricks and mortar shop as well though so I'd really appreciate if you pm your best prices. Thanks griff

• Advertisement

Hi Griff

I'm down to my few last display models instore:o

I'll send you a price on one of these via pm

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭cwboy

Hi Ash

Any chance you could send me the best price for one of these.

Thanks

Hi Cwboy

sure can - pm on its way

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Hi Ash

Am also interested if any left-1 without a remote would even do as I want it to link to my existing one.

Cheers
    P3

Hi Phoenix3

pm on its way

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.