Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardy Bucks

Options
2»

Comments

Spunge wrote: »
    Hardy buck's has far more subtle and intelligent humour than father ted's obvious overused gags you can see coming a mile away.

Notice:

Your Irish citizenship has been officially rescinded.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭IcedOut

donvito99 wrote: »
    The annoying thing is that EVERYONE IS GOING ROUND WITH A FUPPPIN VIPER ACCENT ON THEM grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Do ya Wanna Go? Doyaaa?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

too many terrible jokes in between the good ones IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

Viper these pamphlets are just black all over with "Be Prepared" written in little white text.

Its excellent, the last few episodes are right up there with the web episodes imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

I thought the last series was good but not as good as the episodes on Youtube,but this series has been very good so far,I was watching this episode there again,classic stuff from The Boo and Buzz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

"mad as a bag of spiders"
    "fighting, drinking smoking - schmoking schmok shure sch who can schmok anywhere shure"
    "galway man shure howd you get up there man"

thats all within the first few minutes of the the first episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

It turned out to be a lot funnier than I thought. It's not great by any means but there are some genuinely hilarious scenes in it, like the driving test scene posted already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I never watched the show, I enjoy the call of duty commentary though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I've never seen any of the first season or the internet stuff, but the new episodes are hilarious imo. Some great lines in it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I've never seen any of the first season or the internet stuff, but the new episodes are hilarious imo. Some great lines in it.

Head back and check out the original internet episodes so. Some classics in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Not as funny but I will forgive this fact as it's loosely based on my youth spend in Mullingar, its practically a documentary of it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello.
    There's a large thread on this in the TV forum already:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75871496

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement