Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

physics or geography?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 jack.h

I would recommend you take up applied maths in my opinion it is the easiest subject for leaving cert and I have got an A1 in every test in it and i do next to nothing in terms of study for it. However applied maths is a subject you are either good at naturally or you are not in my opinion.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 93 ✭✭smurphy11

You should do what you feel like doing. I am doing physics and astrophysics and before I was going to try and be a pilot but realized physics is what I really wanted to do so I chose to do it and I am enjoying every last bit of it.

hey thanks for the feedback, i was actually thinking of doing astrophysics/astronomy in college aswell. whats it like? is it hard-harder than othe science/physics courses.

ive recently developed a facination with space and stars and was trying to find out what the courses are like, i would really appreciate if you could tell me more about he course

thanks!

Advertisement