Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water softener salt

• 15-12-2011 9:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭

hi folks, anyone know if i can buy water softener salt in any of the woodies/b&q type places in Limerick city, over the counter single bag. I need some for the installation in the morning so I wont be using any of the bulk delivery crowds around at such short notice....

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I know the 4homes in raheen sells single bags, there is also a small hardware shop on the fedamore road, next to the pub (used to be the weigh inn- think its now Ballysheedy something other...) about 5 mins from the roxborough roundabout.
    I think they are about 7.50 per bag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭Raymzor

Inflation has seen the Broxo rise quickly in Raheen. did you find any better deal than Co-op store Raheen?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Raymzor wrote: »
    Inflation has seen the Broxo rise quickly in Raheen. did you find any better deal than Co-op store Raheen?

the hardware store next to the Weigh Inn Pub in Ballysheedy is 7.50 for a 25kg bag of broxo granules

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭Raymzor

tnx angel

Advertisement