Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panda didnt collect my black bin

Options
  • 15-12-2011 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

hi folks,

recnetly moved into a house, i signed up for panda and currently om week 2 of 4 free weeks, i didnt put anything out on week 1,

any way i put the black and green bin out last night, they took the green bin but left the black?

any idea why they didnt take the black bin,

btw i only had rubbish in it, nothing forbidden like tellys etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Its a different truck that collects the black bin and the green bin, give them a call and find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I've been missed before and they have arranged for the bin to be collected a couple of days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

did you not ring them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

It's turned into a guessing game on my road. People seem to be putting their bins out in the hope that they'll get lucky. Got a text from Greyhound the other night saying they were collecting the black bins next day. They never showed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

They missed mine a few times at the beginning maybe 3 out of 5 collections. I rang them each time. It's probably just a fk-up at their end. Once they sorted it there's been no further issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Is it anything to do with the credit balance for the bin?

Advertisement