Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper Rifle

Options
  • 15-12-2011 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey,

Looking for a decent sniper rifle,

preferably with a scope,

thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

where are you based ?? and whats your budget ? for a gun with one mag and scope ?? caise ive got an l96 here in south dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭daryl1991

@facemelter: Hey, im in cavan, would prefer to post but may be able to get to Dublin after chrsitmas, my budget this side of christmas would be around 100-150, will have a good bit more to spend after though, around 200-350 on a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

AGM M14 with tasco illuminated scope also comes with bi pod and hi cap mag fps 295-300 € 160
    sam2156.jpg
    sam2155.jpg
    sam2157b.jpg

Hey stigmau5, nice looking rifle, i would like it, but didnt we have a deal before that ended kinda bad?
    il have to leave it, cant drive down to dublin if i dont know the deal is definitely on,
    thanks for the offer though, great looking gun

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

daryl1991 wrote: »
    Hey stigmau5, nice looking rifle, i would like it, but didnt we have a deal before that ended kinda bad?
    il have to leave it, cant drive down to dublin if i dont know the deal is definitely on,
    thanks for the offer though, great looking gun

no probs bud glws

• Advertisement

BUMP, Still looking for one...

• Registered Users Posts: 36 barber05

I have an l96 for sale. With scope, bi pod and 2 mags. Looking for €100 for it. Based in Dublin. But could meet in Navan.

I have a thread up about the l96 and i,m looking for 100 quid but i'd have to post if to you :)

@Facemelter: Hey, how would i pay u? if i have to send postal order, then you sending the gun to me it will more than likely be new year by the time i get it. If i dont get one by the start of january il get back to you if u still have it and we can sort out postage then, cheers

@barber05: when would u be able to meet up?

you could also use paypal and then i could post the gun straight away :) , i'll check how much postage would be :)

• Advertisement

Can meet in Navan any day next week. After 5 pm.

Can meet in Navan any day next week. After 5 pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Hardtop

Hi Daryl, I have this m14 if you where interested. willing to negotiate the price abit.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056484093

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭jman12126

@Facemelter: sorry havent got paypal, wen u know the postage price let me know but it will have to be next side of christmas, sorry,

@barber: Il get back to you monday and let u know if i can get down, between college and christmas i havent got much time atm,

@Hardtop: Would definitely be interested in it, but wouldnt really have 400 euro for it, how much would u be willing to negotiate? :)

@jman12126: Hey, Great lookin gun, would u post it? il cover postage costs once u tell me how much it will be, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Hardtop

Could drop to €300, that's the best I could do.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Have an upgraded A&K SVD if your interested? Its the original version that comes with the 190rnd high cap :) Has upgraded spring and 6.01TBB FPS is 305 :)

Advertisement