Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pissing in the shower...

• 15-12-2011 10:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Well lads and ladies, more so the lads though I'd say, what are ye're thoughts on pissing in the shower? Do you do it? Was down the gym today, communal showers, and the fella next to me (a foreignor) was happy out pissing away.
    'Twas quite disgusting!!

It was only later I realised that if I was a true boardsie I would have blasted piss back at him!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

(a foreignor)

How could you tell?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

I never do it anywhere. A friend tried to rationalise it to me, but I just think it's sick.

How could you tell?

Must have been wearing Speedos. Tis very European.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Pissing in the shower saves valuable resources that as a one-off house dweller I'm not entitled to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

You may have been paying too close attention to the naked dude next door. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

How could you tell?

He was probably pissing with a foreign accent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

communal showers what a dirt bird .
    This is always the first thing that springs to mind when i hear this

Its ALL PIPES !!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRppqaanECA

In holland they are encouraging people to piss in the shower

Link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭cml387

ejmaztec wrote: »
    He was probably pissing with a foreign accent.

Furriners piss curves to the left.Well known.

But sure where else is there to piss?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Just say it op. he was chocolate!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Communal showers? Glad I'm not a member of your gym...

eth0 wrote: »
    Pissing in the shower saves valuable resources that as a one-off house dweller I'm not entitled to.

When my septic tank is condemned by the council next year I'll not only be pissing in communal showers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Dj Stiggie wrote: »
    Must have been wearing Speedos. Tis very European.

Is wearing speedos to shower European?

Or p1ssing through your speedos!?

Communal baths down our way.

Beware the legendary "floater".

When my septic tank is condemned by the council next year I'll not only be pissing in communal showers.

Piss outside, better still for the environment. Piss also makes plants grow faster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Was he letting it hang over the drain or did he prop one leg up on the wall waist high to let it flow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I p!ss in a toilet silly! Although as a man the worlds my urinal. (hic).

cml387 wrote: »
    Furriners piss curves to the left.Well known.

..and the extra little flourishes when they spell their name with piss on the wall, and then add the accents over the letters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Quote:
    (a foreignor)
    How could you tell?

He was probably whistling in Polish :rolleyes: ;)

• Advertisement

Is wearing speedos to shower European?

Or p1ssing through your speedos!?

Wearing them in general. I've never worn them so I dunno if they're good to p1ss in. I can't imagine they are though. Either way, some sick bastard was p1ssing in a communal shower for all (or at least the OP to see).

..and the extra little flourishes when they spell their name with piss on the wall, and then add the accents over the letters.

Or just the Mark Of Zorro!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Link

That article is about brazil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

Nothing like a golden shower after a long hard work out with your European gym mates is there op ;)

Ya dirty fecker.......

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Sammy_Jankis

Haven't heard this in ages:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aPjEuDPTlI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Who gets out of the shower and takes a slash bollock naked and dripping wet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Apprently a lot of people do this. Ive also heard a lot of people shít in the shower. I personally find both fúcking disgusting, why would you do that!? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

telekon wrote: »
    Communal showers? Glad I'm not a member of your gym...
    Small dick alert.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Communal showers, sounds disgusting.

In my gym there are individual stalls, but for deficient minds such as mine that's still not enough.

I do be there scrubbing the bean pole, and instantly I'm wondering if people **** in the showers. For sure they do. Imagine some lad who decides to lose the excess 8 stone so he can get laid. He's there on the thread mill with an aerobics class going on straight in front of him. He's there watching the girls contort themselves in pursuit of male acceptance, his eyes crawling over their toned bodies like maggots on a corpse.

Ten minutes later he's in the shower, tearing his genitalia asunder as quietly as possible to the thought of the blonde in the front row swiveling on him like a demented go-go dancer, and then pop, he blows his porridge all over the floor and leaves, titties a bouncing.

Cue me, walking into the shower bare foot and dismissing the sliminess beneath my feet as an errant blob of shampoo. If only he'd had the decency to piss his semen off the floor!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Anyone ever take a sh1t in the shower?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

God thats disgusting. No way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭amacca

still a little disgusted at some of the "views" on the once off housing thread eh?

well never you mind....flush away when you feel like it...you have my blessing;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭amacca

Communal showers, sounds disgusting.

do you play any sports

the only place I've ever encountered individual stalls was at swimming pools

everywhere else....total sausage fest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,874 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Piss in the shower?....well it's kind of hard not to when you're having a sh#t...

amacca wrote: »
    the only place I've ever encountered individual stools was at swimming pools

Fixed Your Poo Post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭CitizenKeane

So to those that don't piss in the shower occassionally:
    If you were in the shower lathering up and got the sudden urge to piss, are you saying you'd jump out of the shower, dripping wet, with shampoo running into your eyes, so that you could stand in front of the toilet and aim your stream of piss in there?
    Would it not just be far easier and sensible to just aim your piss down the plughole of the shower???

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

orourkeda wrote: »

Can't speak for everyone else, but as far as i'm concerned that crosses the line.

Occasionally taking a leak is fine. I mean i'm not going to wait 'til i'm in the shower to go, but if i'm in there and i get the urge i'm not getting out.

Squatting in the shower is a step too far though. How do you wipe? You can't not wipe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭McCrack

Kev.OC wrote: »
    Can't speak for everyone else, but as far as i'm concerned that crosses the line.

Occasionally taking a leak is fine. I mean i'm not going to wait 'til i'm in the shower to go, but if i'm in there and i get the urge i'm not getting out.

Squatting in the shower is a step too far though. How do you wipe? You can't not wipe.

You don't. You wash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Only in my own personal shower, on my own, and only if I was bursting.

Feck that I'm not getting out of my nice warm shower to have a wee, no thanks! Shower will do me fine! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Yeah, i pretty much it do it every day. Don't see the harm in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

McCrack wrote: »
    You don't. You wash.

So youre saying its simple, you just wash McCrack?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Just have a piss before the shower :confused:

Or at least have a shìte out the window, you're saving money on water I guess. You'll have lovely flowers or weeds growing under your window sill eventually, then. :paC:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Well if you have diahorrea it's perfectly resonable as it will wash away but the large chunks would take too long to be broken down by the water.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

orourkeda wrote: »

What you do is take a **** in your hand and slam dunk it into the toilet next to the shower to feel like a boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

This thread is becoming a bit Sh!t and miss tbh.

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

I piss in the shower if i need to, **** in the shower all the time. Once when i was washing my gf back i pissed up on top of her now its become my dirty little secret fetish, she really likes getting her back washed and i love pissing up on top of her, alls good in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

I'll be honest, if I get in the shower and then the sudden need comes over me of course I like to have a good whiz in the shower. It all goes down a drain anyway.

Taking a shíte, well thats a different story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

How could you tell?
    Must've had a flag tattooed on his doodah.

Link
    Em... That is the foreign affairs section of the newspaper talking about a Brazilian environmental group advocating pissing in the shower to save water (as in toilet flushing). So, not true. Not true at all.
    Us Dutch like to drink our piss.

I'll be honest, if I get in the shower and then the sudden need comes over me of course I like to have a good whiz in the shower. It all goes down a drain anyway.

Taking a shíte, well thats a different story.
    It's probably the thought of mashing it down the plughole with your toes that puts you off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement