Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homecare Insurance Ltd / CPP

Options
  • 16-12-2011 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Homecare Insurance Ltd. / CPP before, covering protection for their credit cards. Would you recommend them?
    Thanks in advance,

Coburger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dekeed

I've only noticed that they have been direct debiting my credit card for ages now - I have no idea why. They don't appear to be very open in their transactions is what I'd say - I would take this as a warning sign. Good Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Apologies for reviving a zombie thread but the above reply is relevant.

Trying to cancel a longstanding dd I have with them which I only noticed today. I also have no idea what it is for and finding it very hard to get in contact with them - they don't answer their phones. I think it has something to do with mobile phone insurance from 2003 (!!). Trying to get to the bottom of it this morning. Monthly dd of €5.08 coming out of my account with the reference OP/Homecare Ins.

Anyone have any tips for me in getting to the bottom of this. Don't even know who my phone provider was back then (moved between Vodafone, Meteor and O2) and do not recall ever taking out phone insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 rebels_mascot

I have a DD coming out with them from when I signed up to Meteor for phone insurance. I think Meteor no longer deal with them because there were issues.

Must go about cancelling myself.

From my open24 account I can just cancel the dd but wonder if I need to inform them first.

Advertisement