Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Librocop on facebook!

Options
  • 16-12-2011 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Any of you guys spot that librocop page on facebook?

Finally hes getting the recognition he deserves!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joeypeach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joeypeach

especially the posts between him and the guy who makes announcements before the exams!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Damn, I thought he was caught on facebook when he was supposed to be working.
    Very disappoint :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

The guy who does that page (I like to think it is Librocop) is actually so funny. Example for people who are missing out
    Librocop is seen as something of a fountain of knowledge for students, staff and the general public alike.

The questions he is asked vary greatly. However, one question features far more prominently than any of the others. People come up to him and ask: 'Librocop, is it possible to get a woman pregnant without intercourse?'

The answer he gives them is always the same. It goes all the way back to the Irish Civil War.

In 1922, apparently a bullet actually pierced the testical of a pro-treaty solider and lodged itself in the ovary of a woman who was actually 40 metres away from this soldier at the time. The woman's baby was born 9 months later.

Librocop knows this because he was the one who fired this bullet with that exact intention. This particular soldier had no fear of death, just a fear of commitment.

Librocop hits his enemies where it hurts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

So I guess its not worth checking the library for any books on IVF then....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Dannyg90

its my mate who made it. his best form of exam procrastination to date!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

errlloyd wrote: »
    So I guess its not worth checking the library for any books on IVF then....

When I first read that I thought you were referring to In Vitro Fertilisation :o Thought librocop had assumed a new role in regards to catering for the ladies..!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Siuin wrote: »
    When I first read that I thought you were referring to In Vitro Fertilisation :o Thought librocop had assumed a new role in regards to catering for the ladies..!!

Oh I was... The story Libro cop told was his answer to "can you get a woman pregnant without intercourse" obviously you can. IVF. But he chooses not to talk about it.

Advertisement