Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gotham City Impostors beta help

Options
  • 16-12-2011 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

i thought i give this a try today and i made a account on their website and when i enter in the code to redeem it it says :

Please enter your beta code exactly as it appears on the insert you received with your copy of Batman: Arkham City.

did this happen to any of ye :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

i thought i give this a try today and i made a account on their website and when i enter in the code to redeem it it says :

Please enter your beta code exactly as it appears on the insert you received with your copy of Batman: Arkham City.

did this happen to any of ye :confused:

You need to redeem it on the Xbox Marketplace/PSN store....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Healium wrote: »
    You need to redeem it on the Xbox Marketplace/PSN store....

but the code is to big to enter on the store

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

HAHA completely forgot i had the Beta code from Arkham City, must give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

sheehy83 wrote: »
    HAHA completely forgot i had the Beta code from Arkham City, must give it a go.

let me know if it works for you sheehy ;)

Advertisement