Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube video in Wordpress blog post

• 16-12-2011 1:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭

Folks,
    Can anybody please tell me a way that actually works to stop related videos being presented after someone has viewed my youtube video that I have uploaded onto my Wordpress blog ?
    Wordpress themselves have a solution in their various forums and help files, but it doesn't work. Various third-party websites also say how to do it, but they don't work aither ...
    Many thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Stevokenevo

I assume you've already tried unchecking the "Show suggested videos when the video finishes" box on the embed options when you're copying the embed link from the YouTube watch page?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Design_Dude

Connacht wrote: »
    Folks,
    Can anybody please tell me a way that actually works to stop related videos being presented after someone has viewed my youtube video that I have uploaded onto my Wordpress blog ?
    Wordpress themselves have a solution in their various forums and help files, but it doesn't work. Various third-party websites also say how to do it, but they don't work aither ...
    Many thanks,

When you are getting the embed code form youtube, you should see the option "Show suggested videos when the video finishes"
    Just make sure the box is unclicked.

?name=YouTube-EmbedCode.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭Connacht

Thank you both - solved.
    I had searched for the solution from the Wordpress end, when I should have looked for answer in YT itself !

Advertisement