Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who owns a mobile number

Options
  • 16-12-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Ok I will keep this post short enough, basically some lady had ripped my parents off (she didnt pay household bills in their holiday home when she stayed) They are left with huge bills now and she wont pay up

I have a couple of numbers for her, an 085 mobile, an english mobile number. I also have an 090 (think its Athlone area) number. When i dial this it says 'call failed'

Is there any way i can find the owner/address of the 085 or the english mobile?

Anything i check on internet requires a payment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭irishgeo

miss-bored wrote: »
    Ok I will keep this post short enough, basically some lady had ripped my parents off (she didnt pay household bills in their holiday home when she stayed) They are left with huge bills now and she wont pay up

I have a couple of numbers for her, an 085 mobile, an english mobile number. I also have an 090 (think its Athlone area) number. When i dial this it says 'call failed'

Is there any way i can find the owner/address of the 085 or the english mobile?

Anything i check on internet requires a payment.

i think the police are the only ones who can reverse lookup a mobile number.

Advertisement