Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help for present!!

• 16-12-2011 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hey everyone badly need help for my grandmother Christmas present as there is so many grandchildren sons
    And daughters she will get loads, she had loads jewellery, handbags.
    Any ideas would be great :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Maybe buy one of those photo frames that have 7/8 slots in it and put in recent pictures of all her grandchildren? It's something that she might actually like and a really thoughtful present too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 RickH

If you don't mind the work, you can create a real album, maybe with the grandchildren writing things in it. She might relate to it a bit more, and it's something she can easily show others too.

Whatever it is you're getting her, I'd recommend a designed greeting card along with it. It's very personal, and I've seen some very nice designs lately.

Good luck! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

whats your budget??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

How about a gift voucher for her hairdressers, not exactly the most spectacular gift but if she is gonna got get lots of little gifts from people at least this is something she can use, even if you budget only covers her next blowdry/set, I am sure she will appreciate it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i have started to get my gran hampers i make you myself - get all her favorite foods of toiletries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 S.Enright

I got my dad a personalized mirror last Christmas and he loved it. It may be a bit old fashioned but it is your grandmother. Remember those mirrors with the two family crests people used to get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭frash

Never posted in this forum before by my mother got a present of a Scrabble thing done up with all the names of her grandkids in it.
    She loves it & always gets comments on it.

Just checked the sticker on the back of it & it's from a crowd called "Love Letter Arts" (www.loveletterarts.com)

Advertisement