Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Greens CD.

Options
  • 16-12-2011 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where Paddy Greens CD is being sold tried Rainbow records but they don't stock it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭creambun

I am also looking for it, i tried tescos and heatons this morning none there, going to try place next to burger king on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

wellboytoo wrote: »
    Anyone know where Paddy Greens CD is being sold tried Rainbow records but they don't stock it?
    Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

creambun wrote: »
    I am also looking for it, i tried tescos and heatons this morning none there, going to try place next to burger king on Sunday.
    ya mean golden discs lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

What a lovely man:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭creambun

Just back from town i got the famly album Paddy Green in the book center, its behind the till as u enter the main door. This is the last time i ask my dad what he wants for christmas last year it was ken dodds music cd though he was pulling my leg :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Good few CDs on the counter in the Book Center for those still looking. :)

Advertisement