Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find miniature spirt bottles?

Options
  • 16-12-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to find a place that sells the miniature bottles (5cl) of spirts, preferably individually.

Anyone know anywhere that sells them in the Dublin area?

Thanks!

Cork_N_Bottle_Liquors__mini_liquor_bottles_X.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Celtic Whiskey shop sells them. Not sure what sort of range they have though.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

Just this week I picked up 2 "cooley distillery collection"miniatures gift packs for 12.50 each. There's 4 x 50ml bottles of greenore 8yr, connemara, kilbeggan and tyrconnell.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Lots of off licences sell them, it really depends on what you want.

Celtic Whiskey Shop has a good selection of scotch whisky to try but they are expensive. Drinkstore also sells them. Most big offlicences like tescos / o'briens will sell some, usually kept at the counter.

What spirits exactly are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Thanks guys, was just looking for a selection of normal spirits. After having no luck in Tescos or O'Briens I found them in a bigish local off licence over the weekend. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

Hi,

I'm trying to find a place that sells the miniature bottles (5cl) of spirts, preferably individually.

Anyone know anywhere that sells them in the Dublin area?

Thanks!

Cork_N_Bottle_Liquors__mini_liquor_bottles_X.jpg

As noted Celtic Whiskey is the place to go. O'Briens is pretty good too but for some reason they keep them underneath the counter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement