Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock a Doro PhoneEasy 409

Options
  • 16-12-2011 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Got my mum one of those Doro PhoneEasy 409 and its network locked to O2. Shes with vodaphone and has a few bob in credit with them but will lose it if i port the number. Seen these phones for sale unlocked online so just wondering if its possible to get it network unlocked? Guy in the local unlocking shop wasnt able to do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

getting an older relative a Doro phone for christmas, wonder if their Vodafone sim card will just work straight in it, if i get if from vodafone i.e. are their phones locked to their network?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I would say they are def locked, strange that the guy in the unlocking shop couldnt do it. I suppose he get so little people asking it's not worth getting the codes / leads.

Advertisement