Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€20 off Samsung phones in Carphonewarehouse

Options
  • 16-12-2011 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Saw this on their Facebook page yesterday and thought may be of use to people here cant find it posted apologies if it was in a thread somewhere.

" Exclusive to all our Lovely Friends on Facebook and Twitter, we are offering €20 off Samsung Handsets across ALL Networks for this Weekend Only! If purchasing Online you will need to enter the following code before confirming your order SAMSUNG20EURO and if purchasing in one of our Stores you must mention you are our Friend on Facebook! Not to be Missed Guys, Offer available until Monday the 19th of December "

Used it in store in Longford to get the Samsung Galaxy Mini for a present for someone for €59.99 PAYG on Meteor and possibly if used through Fatcheese you can get the €15 cash back on new PAYG purchases.

On a side note the phone came in a galaxy box with no Meteor tags / info / sim pack so im assuming its simfree

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

davehey79 wrote: »
    ... im assuming its simfree

Can you check?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

would that work with a galaxy nexus? technically, it IS made by samsung!

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

I rang about the Galaxy S II today which was 200e few days ago has now gone up to 250e same as Nexus so that discount does count, they would both cost 230e.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭freebee23

+1
    Would really like to know if this is sim free.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I rang about the Galaxy S II today which was 200e few days ago has now gone up to 250e same as Nexus so that discount does count, they would both cost 230e.

I'm guessing this is on Meteor? Thats effectively a €100 price rise on the S2 in the last few months, it was €169 on meteor billpay there a few months ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

How long is delivery if I order it now? Would it be here in time for Xmas?

Took the plunge and bought the Samsung Galaxy Mini.
    Guys in the shop were not promoting the 20 Euro discount however when I mentioned it they knocked it straight off. They were extremely busy and the sales assistant was really helpful. Ended up buying two, 1 for herself and the other as an early X-Mas pressie for me!!!!!!!

Note to all, the 20 Euro discount ends today.

Regards,
    Freebee23

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭karlos11

Nabbed this today! Samsung Galaxy mini for €60 AND Got a bluetooth set, phone holder for the car and a car charger for another €20!! Thanks for the heads up O.P...Merry Christmas!

did you get the extras in cpw???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭karlos11

freebee23 wrote: »
    did you get the extras in cpw???

Yep!

• Advertisement
Advertisement