Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixing a bricked psp

• 16-12-2011 4:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hi my little girl has psp fat that was working fine, Wasn't used for a while then went to use it and it would not turn on. Every time I hit the on/off slide switch, the green light blinks once an that is it.

When I plug the charger the orange light comes on. I tried turning it on without the battery just the charger and nothing happens either just the green light flashes.

I tried a Pandora battery and magic memory stick and the same thing happens the Pandora battery works in other psp's so its not that when it happened at first i tried all this just trying it again today same things happening but the first time i was trying it i did get the psp to go in to the Pandora menu 2 or 3 time's but it froze on i could not do the recovery any idea's or am i just waiting my time?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

Nand software corrupted,you waisting your time.

Advertisement