Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Parts needs for Seiko LCD watch

• 16-12-2011 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

I have a Seiko digital LCD watch (model A914 circa 1984) and I've lost one of the 4 steel pusher buttons from it.

They are only held in with a retaining ring so I would say it perished over time.

Would anyone have one or an old watch case or know where I might get one other than trawling ebay. I have also considered sending it back to Seiko Ireland to see if they might have a generic button to make it operational again.

My watchmaker had no luck in obtaining one.

Thanks a lot.

Advertisement