Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera repair Dublin

Options
  • 16-12-2011 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

My DD's digital camera seems to be broken the lense won't expand/contract. Its a 'point and click' but I really can't afford to replace it. Are there any camera repair shops in the city anymore? Previously used ones in Dawson Street and one near South Anne Street but both seem to have closed down. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

I have a broken camera as well - but everyone I talk to tells me they only repair SLR? :(

If you find a place, please let us know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

There used to be one at Portobellow, DML I think it was called,don't know if it's still there, seriously though you'r looking at 30 or 40 quid just for them to look at it,never mind fix it.You could buy a 10 or 12 megepixel cheaper,I've seen them for 60 or 70 quid.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Advertisement