Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmass trees around Ennis

• 16-12-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Im just back from my annual trip to town for our tree but after an hour driving around in the rain I've come home without one. I normally get one outside Cusack park but no one there this year and I went to a few other places that usually have trees for sale but no good. The only place I found that had trees was in the market but only a few miserable specimens.
    So anybody know where to go for a tree this year? Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

Past the abbatoir on the Tulla Road (just past the railway bridge) they are selling Coillte trees there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I drove past where Angelfire9 mentioned earlier today and they definitely are selling trees

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

Trees are in short supply this year. Try down @ fruit & Veg by PArnell Street. Also should be some for sale in the Market on Saturday.

Advertisement