Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms/Classes in South Tipp

Options
  • 16-12-2011 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi, Im looking to go back to a gym after awhile of training at home and on the road, so I am looking for some insight.

From your own experience, what gyms/classes are the best in the South Tipperary area. I have heard the Hotel Minella, Knocklofty Leisure Centre, Clonmel Park Hotel, Kilcoran, Sean Kelly sports centre?

What are your opinions about south tipp gyms/classes? How would you rate the following? Basicially what are your thoughts from hearing people or your own experience.

*Staff
    *Gym Equipment
    *Club facilities
    *Hygiene etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

alan27 wrote: »
    Hi, Im looking to open a gym , so I am looking for some insight.

From your own experience, what gyms/classes are the best in the South Tipperary area. I have heard the Hotel Minella, Knocklofty Leisure Centre, Clonmel Park Hotel, Kilcoran, Sean Kelly sports centre?

What are your opinions about south tipp gyms/classes? How would you rate the following? Basicially what are your thoughts from hearing people or your own experience.

*Staff
    *Gym Equipment
    *Club facilities
    *Hygiene etc

Fixed your post for you !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Avoid Kilcoran would be my advice. Try Duneske in Cahir. Plenty of machines, decent staff, hygienic, excellent opening hours, unbeatable membership fees. They don't have a pool though.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭alan27

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I second Duneske, its a great gym !!

Advertisement