Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Problem

Options
  • 16-12-2011 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭

Hi, we moved into a new house at the beginning of November and signed up with Magnet, we're still waiting to get connected because Eircom said they haven't released the line yet cos they didn't know where our house was, this is despite there being an active line from Eircom in the house at present. Can anything be done to speed this up? it's already been over a 5 week wait and we really need the internet in the house!

Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Plug in a phone and dial 199000, is the old number 'spoken back' ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Sponge Bob wrote: »

Yeah it is. What does that mean?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

It means they can identify your line precisely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi, we moved into a new house at the beginning of November and signed up with Magnet, we're still waiting to get connected because Eircom said they haven't released the line yet cos they didn't know where our house was, this is despite there being an active line from Eircom in the house at present. Can anything be done to speed this up? it's already been over a 5 week wait and we really need the internet in the house!

Cheers

Hi Bombleswizzum

If you PM me with the number that was called back when you dialed 199000 and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Sponge Bob wrote: »

Hi Sponge Bob

Thanks for the help :)

Thannks, Mark

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Hi Bombleswizzum

If you PM me with the number that was called back when you dialed 199000 and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Nice one, PM sent.

Advertisement