Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tavern Bar Lower Yellow Rd lunch

Options
  • 16-12-2011 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭

Discovered this about 2 weeks ago and have been in there nearly everyday since.They do a lunch special for 5 euro,today i had breaded pork chop,mashed potato and mixed veg,i have also had,meatballs with rice,lambs liver, with full trimmings for 5 euro,there is also a full meun available,i would also recommend the 6oz steak with onions and chips for 9euro,food was excellent home cooking.I am not connected with the tavern in any way apart from being a satisfied customer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

never knew they did grub, must give it a lash sometime next week.
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭libra02

never knew they did grub, must give it a lash sometime next week.
    cheers

Yeah food in there is fab and think they are now doing food in the afternoon/ early evening - 3 courses for something like €20, not totally sure as have not been over there in the evening. I had lunch there a while back and you got loads and was lovely

They used to do food and then gave it up for a while and went back doing lunches but good to see them doing food in the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Great food and a smashing bar, a chap called Tosh owns it if my memory serves me correct

Advertisement