Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolgers bar gracedue

Options
  • 16-12-2011 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

meeting a few lads from work there tonight, never been there before,
    anyone here ever been and whats it like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

tiny isnt the word to describe it,more room in a garden shed

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

anplaya wrote: »
    tiny isnt the word to describe it,more room in a garden shed

lovely,
    were only meeting there for one or two before heading for the hill for a drink with billy and then onto town looking for our holes :D
    merry christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

lol have a good one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Cake Man

I remember being in there a few years ago for a few. Twas about 11 or 12 and the film Jaws came on on a small telly in the corner and the few locals around the bar gathered around to watch it, telling us to keep it down! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

tis a lovely bar pure locals bar also, me friends dad walks from priory lawn ballybeg to there for few jars

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Father drinks down there. Was only in there a few times meself. Grand place

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

Great little pub, it's not as small as a garden shed either.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

used to have a few there when living in town,lovely pub.locals are sound,also known as a popular spot for off duty guards iirc so it'll surely be safe!

daaave wrote: »
    used to have a few there when living in town,lovely pub.locals are sound,also known as a popular spot for off duty guards iirc so it'll surely be safe!

ah yeah but your an ould fart so your bound to like the place. pat the hat used to go in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭JOHNFRANCE

100 yards up the road from the house (although I'm in France these days). Lovely place to go in for a couple.

• Advertisement

JOHNFRANCE wrote: »
    100 yards up the road from the house (although I'm in France these days). Lovely place to go in for a couple.

France? ;):D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

was our local for years... still go in now & then, but to be honest its not as popular for some reason with locals as it once was...

Advertisement