Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take to get money from post office into your aib account??

• 16-12-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all i put money into my aib account at 5 today using the post office and an hour later i checked the bank account and it still hasnt gone in :eek:

How long does it take to go to my account? will i ahve to wait to monday for it to go through??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

It usually goes in straight away, it always has when Ive done it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

student89 wrote: »
    Hi all i put money into my aib account at 5 today using the post office and an hour later i checked the bank account and it still hasnt gone in :eek:

How long does it take to go to my account? will i ahve to wait to monday for it to go through??

Thanks

Normally takes about 90 minutes for online banking to see an lodgement in An Post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

ive had mixed responses when ive asked an post and aib. my experience is anywhere from 30 mins to 3 hours.

Advertisement