Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First tattoo :)

Options
  • 16-12-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

I got it and it's been a week now.
    The scabs are almost gone, how long would you reckon it will take for it to heal completely? I was told 7-10 days, is this true then aye?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

First off, congrats hope it was worth the pain! :pac:

Healing will depend on what you're using and how strict you are. Scabbing should flake off when you're rubbing it with soap and water or in the shower but may take longer to fully heal if it was a big, intricate piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

211788_819065202_210989175_n.jpg
    Using Bepanthen, and yeah the scabs are just falling off themselves like I'm assuming that's completely normal so. I'd say it should be healed by monday?

Thanks by the way, it was sore the first 2 or 3 minutes i went pale for a bit but i got a cup of tea with loads of sugar and i was perfectly fine after that. took about 30-40 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Tekken fan huh? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Huge Tekken fan yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 CHRIS JERICHO

Tekken sucks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Tekken sucks
    zomg like totally and stuff.

Real helpful contribution.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Tekken sucks

Mod warning: If you're not going to post something worthwhile, don't bother. We have an "off topic" thread for that, or make your way to After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Tekken sucks

Says the man who still watches WWE. :pac:

Ah, see I didn't know it was from that! Well spotted.

chin_grin wrote: »
    Says the man who still watches WWE. :pac:

Ah, see I didn't know it was from that! Well spotted.

check the date i registered i was 14 thats my excuse anyway haha !! :P

Mod warning: If you're not going to post something worthwhile, don't bother. We have an "off topic" thread for that, or make your way to After Hours.

i registered 3 years before you just so you know !!!

• Advertisement

Zomg really well fair ****s to you, wow you're amazing, wow like lets all bow down.

I'd noticed that alright. And made 12 posts. All within the last 3 days. So what have ya learned in your 8 years of doing nothing with that account? You'd think that after all this time, if you were going to post you'd post something worthwhile or contributory.

Arawn wrote: »
    Zomg really well fair ****s to you, wow you're amazing, wow like lets all bow down.

who are you ?

I'd noticed that alright. And made 12 posts. All within the last 3 days. So what have ya learned in your 8 years of doing nothing with that account? You'd think that after all this time, if you were going to post you'd post something worthwhile or contributory.

go away and find some real trouble makers too much time on your hands fella

go away and find some real trouble makers too much time on your hands fella
    It appears your stupid return will be a brief one

You were asked to be nice and to be civil but apparently that's not good enough and you want to 'fight the power'. Infraction issued, any more and it'll be a one month ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭nix84

and here was I thinking the boyfriend's tattoo was pretty original! I doubt it'll be completely healed by Monday but it shouldn't be far off, just keep lashing on the Bepanthen :)

You were asked to be nice and to be civil but apparently that's not good enough and you want to 'fight the power'. Infraction issued, any more and it'll be a one month ban.

why dont you take your horse and **** off and get a real life you power mad wanker

Permabanned. Cheerio!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Amazing. It takes just one small-minded tosser to ruin a perfectly normal thread. Kudos Damo!

Back on topic, nice tattoo lad. Well done. You'll be thinking of your next one now. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

why dont you take your horse and **** off

If this was an intentional pun in reference to Damo's location, he deserves more than a permanent ban :pac:

Advertisement