Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing Scumbag get pushed off train by passenger

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

fryup wrote: »
    bad form to push him off, not to mention dangerous....wonder if he got back on would the pusher be so brave to his face??

Sure he would.. he is in the company of a few equally cuntish peers.. at least half the folk in the video

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭fortwilliam

The chap was obviously monged off his tits, but his jiving wasn't harming anyone.
    The knob who pushed him off needs a kick in his smug sack!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

bruschi wrote: »
    is every train journey videod by passengers these days to upload onto youtube?

seems like it, must remember to stop wankin :o

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭bang_bang_rosie

Am I the only person to find it hilarious. As someone who regularly travelled that way in London, the amount of nutters does eventually get to you.
    However he doesn't seem like a scumbag, unlike the stuff we put up with in Dublin.
    Although I think we have all been saved by Apple. Ipod/ earphones inventions are great, we can finally justifiably ignore the rest of the human race :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭flutered

The lad is a scumbag for dancing?

If anybody is a scumbag it's the guy who threw him off.[/QUOTE

you sir are correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Your man giving him the fingers afterwards cracked me up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Seriously, is people getting ejected from trains unceremoniously the new happy slap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

the dancer could be autistic. either way he was harmless, the guy who pushed him was a scumbag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

the dancer could be autistic. either way he was harmless, the guy who pushed him was a scumbag.

The guy who pushed him off could be autistic ffs.
    People with autism don't generally tend to act like they're on pills anyway!

Video was funny.
    Don't know why everyone's knickers are in a twist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

The guy who pushed him off could be autistic ffs.
    People with autism don't generally tend to act like they're on pills anyway!

Video was funny.
    Don't know why everyone's knickers are in a twist.

I said could be, I didnt say was. my knickers are fine thank you very much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Discovered this eve that this incident happened at my local tube station, classy and all as it is ;) apparently the guy is a local and has a mental health issue and there are a few people up in arms over it ... FYI it is the central line in east London

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Pretty harmless this time around, untill some fella at the end spoils it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Haha let us all pick on the chap who probably has a mental deficiency, the guy at the end is a cnut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭7Sins

ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

A slightly shorter version/alternative camera angle for all those whose dont want to watch all 8 minutes.

Really gotta feel for the lad. Was doing no one any harm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

Ecstacy generation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Couldn't be bothered watching all of that but I did fly through it and the guy who pushes him seems like a bit of an arsehole. Hot chick at 7m35s btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

London Public Transport : The highest percentage of nutters outside of the X Factor!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

London Public Transport : The highest percentage of nutters outside of the X Factor!

It's reeeeeeeeeeally quiet and boring 99% of the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

According to another forum someone know the dancing guy, seemingly some "not all there" local character around Enfield, London.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

biko wrote: »
    So dancing on the tube is now scumbaggy?
    I see just one scumbag in that video, the w*nker that pushes him off.
    I see several - those cowards who cheered the guy's actions. Regardless of his mental health he wasn't harming anyone by throwing a few shapes. Nobody asked him to stop or indicated they had a problem until he was unceremoniously chucked off
    Discovered this eve that this incident happened at my local tube station, classy and all as it is ;) apparently the guy is a local and has a mental health issue and there are a few people up in arms over it ... FYI it is the central line in east London
    Thought it might be that line, what with the red handrails - just wasn't sure on the station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    I see several - those cowards who cheered the guy's actions. Regardless of his mental health he wasn't harming anyone by throwing a few shapes. Nobody asked him to stop or indicated they had a problem until he was unceremoniously chucked off

Thought it might be that line, what with the red handrails - just wasn't sure on the station.

I agree

I was deeply shocked by the others reaction ,feeling very sorry for the lad:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

why did jeff goldblum push michael j fox off the train, he wasnt dancing, its parkinsons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Next week - Sh1t bag on a train punches down syndrome children.

I think the dude kept on dancing when he was landed on the platform. What a hero!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

did everyone on public transport just decide to buy camera phones this year or something, if this is getting hits I could become an internet millionaire by just filming everything at broombridge

Well, I laughed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

funny stuff, but yeah the guy at the end is a train wanker

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

It'd be a different story if he pulled him off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

pmcmahon wrote: »
    It'd be a different story if he pulled him off.

Thats a different website your thinking of mate.....

Advertisement