Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land Ahoy

Options
  • 16-12-2011 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Guys

Proving how good this merger is already looking , bruffio led us to land on sand river tonight.

Please if you can get online tomorrow nite so we can attack/defend our land , ideally we need 30 on.

Gratz to all & I think its a sign of things to come , lets get that B_IE logo all over africa to start !:)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You forgot to mention Paddy being soundly defeated by a rock.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Spear wrote: »
    You forgot to mention Paddy being soundly defeated by a rock.
    Well that's more a weekly occurrence, no? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

hehe , keyboard was almost out the window in rage , i did play is7(not my fav) all nite so others could play lower tier arty ,on a plus note , we have been offered a pact with stell panther n 503 , we are gonna squeeze the polish clans from both sides so hopefully we can finally cement our place & get that logo on the map

both bruffio n huntseeker have given some great positive feedback from imortals & we can get all thier guys over now , B-IE are on the march !

im on the lookout for dodgy rocks :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Well done all!

Sorry I wasn't around, had my work Christmas party.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Daniel101

Well done everybody, it was a great night. It didn't look like we were going to field 15 players for the first match! :D

and winning the final with 14 players was pretty amazing after Paddy was defeated by a "rock" :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

In fairness though it was a big nasty rock with pointy teeth and rocket launchers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Good stuff lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BIE.Ryaner

I know battle reports can be a bit of a drag after the fact, but some sort of summary would be great to read.

Might stoke the fire a bit and keep the interest/morale up too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

good point. is it possible to post the replay files from patch 7.0 ?
    (still downloading it )
    this would be a good way for players who are not yet involved in clan battles to learn the tactics we are using, and also to see who stuck his head out from behind a rock when he shouldnt have :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    good point. is it possible to post the replay files from patch 7.0 ?
    (still downloading it )
    this would be a good way for players who are not yet involved in clan battles to learn the tactics we are using, and also to see who stuck his head out from behind a rock when he shouldnt have :)
    That would be me!

Well I was not there when we took the land (I stepped out for another IS-7) but I was there for our attack on the El Haluf map. We were pounding them down gradually after a river rush, they had 3 IS-7s (two sent towards river and killed), 5 E100s (one for ridge back road rest spread on top), 1 T30 (sent down river road), a patton and 4 arties or something along those lines. We pounded them, pushed hard and kept them hemmed in while arty pounded away. We killed their last arty and second last tank at the 1 min mark only to have an arty get unlucky and miss the patton (down to 500 hp) as it came back and then sped of into the sunset. As our medium had died earlier we could not catch it and only due to a patton surviving by running away (and making the game a draw) did we not win the land.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

should be possible to post/view the replays. they are around 400k. camera views are llimited to your view or a free camera rotating around your tank, so perhaps an arty player (who survives) would probably be the best replay to post

Advertisement