Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songwriter venues/gigs/Music venues in Ireland?

Options
  • 16-12-2011 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey everyone! I am a solo artist in Kildare and I have a lot of my own material which I would love to share with people at a gig. I have played plenty of gigs at pubs and competitions and what not, but I am wondering are there any special dates or venues made for musicians where they can go and play their own music? I would love to go not just to play but to listen to other peoples material too. At pub gigs and parties its very hard to sit back and listen/play peoples own music, it usually tends to be drunk people requesting the charts stuff! theres nothing wrong with this, I love pub gigs! but if anyone knows of any venues or anything of this kind, please do let me know! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭iMADEtheBBC

There'a a good sticky at the top of the page for this section. Good information in there. Also try searching some pages on facebook. A lot of these sessions/nights come and go so it can be hard to keep track of them.

Advertisement