Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

irish make up site

• 16-12-2011 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

hi guys , anybody know if there any good irish make up sites that sell make up and skincare ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭cocokay

hey Tanya

try beautyemporium.ie - I've ordered twice from them, great service.
    misebeauty.ie - ordered once, again super service & unusual brands you won't get in many places in Ireland
    millies.ie - haven't used them myself but my friend has bought Dermalogica from them & recommended them too.

happy shopping!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Millies.ie is great. They sell so much OPI polish as well :D One thing to note is that they deliver using a courier (usually get it the day after ordering) so get it delivered to somewhere you know someone will be able to pick it up :)

beautymatters.ie is good for buying Butter London polish, and beautyemporium.ie is really good too (they sell Sleek Makeup, which is awesome!). Both of these deliver via an post. I must say I've had nothing but good experiences (both with products and customer service) from buying online from Irish beauty websites!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭tanya2007

thanks a million guys gona have so funn looking thur all theses sites :D, want to get a few sleek blushs and eye shadows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭tittle mouse

a new website i've come across is dolledup.ie i ordered a few bits yesterday and prices seem good, ill know more when i actually get the products :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

tanya2007 wrote: »
    thanks a million guys gona have so funn looking thur all theses sites :D, want to get a few sleek blushs and eye shadows.
    Sleek blushes are great! Rose Gold is a really good dupe for Nars Orgasm and about a quarter of the price, love it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dee4x6

Hi Tanya,

i've used most sites for makeup/skincare,decleor is my absolute fave, which i just got from dolledup.ie,only ordered it tuesday got it this morning,don't know if their delivery is always this quick but happy with them so far.

x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭cocokay

sleek pout paint (i think thats whats its called) is a brill alternative to obsessive compulsive lip tar as well :) and cheaper! also they have eyebrow kits that look v similar to benefits browzings at about quarter of the price, raging i didn't see them before forking out for benefit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

fuschia.ie is an irish company that produces make up and skincare.

Advertisement