Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW YEAR 2011

Options
  • 16-12-2011 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

HI ALL,MY WIFE AND I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING FOR THE PAST FEW NEWYEARS.
    WE WE LOOKING FOR SOME WHERE WITH ENTERTAINMENT AND ROOMS(EVEN HOTEL VERY CLOSE) FOR THE COMMING NEW YEAR.NOT TOO SURE WAT WE WANT AND WERE LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS.HOPEFULLY IN THE PRICE RANGE OF AROUND 100E TO 200E.35 TO 40 AGE GROUP,NOT REALLY INTO A SHOWBAND AT A HOTEL ,BUT DO LIKE TO DRINK AND MUSIC OR SHOW.
    TNX EVERYONE:D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

There is a big outdoor gig at College Green . With Coronas , Riverdance , Damien Dempsey etc
    http://nyedublin.ie/

These guys are playing the Village

There is also a gig in the Guiness Storehouse with Royseven and Ryan Sheridan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

What are peoples opinions on the NYE festival in the city centre this year? Me and a few mates are thinking of going along, supposed be be dj's, circus stuff, etc. Can you drink on the street I wonder?

Advertisement