If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTA 516 and 215.......AGAIN

Options
  • 16-12-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi Ash/Nicola/John,

Pixmania have these in stock at the mo' and was wondering if you will have them pre-christmas and how much??

I know I've asked before but Philips towers don't seem to be getting back to you :p

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Ryanno

I should see the PTA516 very soon - I believe they are on their way to Philips next week.

They are a little quiet on the PTA215 however...

I'll see what I can do on the price for you

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Thanks Ash,

I got a quote of €30 delivered for the PTA 215 and €64.99 each delivered for 3 pairs of the glasses. Total inc. delivery €224.97

Have you received pricing on these yet?? Or should I order the PTA 215 and then get the glasses off yourselves???

Thanks,
    Hi Ryanno

I should see the PTA516 very soon - I believe they are on their way to Philips next week.

They are a little quiet on the PTA215 however...

I'll see what I can do on the price for you

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Ryanno

I'll have to chase up all this info on Monday 19th.

To be honest I dont think the PTA215 transmitter will bee coming to Ireland as the new ACTIVE 3D TV's have the transmitter built in.

I'll come back to you asap

cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.