Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rogaine for facial hair

• 16-12-2011 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

Im 24 and have very little facial hair still. Above my upper lip grows quite fast but the rest is VERY sparce. I have started using rogaine foam on it in the past few days. Still no noticable difference but hoping there will be in a week or so. Has anyone heard of others using rogaine for facial hair and any of the effects?

Comments appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,600 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

10-10-20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Moved from Moards to Facial Hair and Hats!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

UsernameME wrote: »
    Hi,

Im 24 and have very little facial hair still. Above my upper lip grows quite fast but the rest is VERY sparce. I have started using rogaine foam on it in the past few days. Still no noticable difference but hoping there will be in a week or so. Has anyone heard of others using rogaine for facial hair and any of the effects?

Comments appreciated!

I'm 24 ,almost 25, I'm in the same boat as yourself but tbh, It's been killed on this forum but it'll grow in it's own time there's no use in rushing it, just be patient

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Please consult your doctor. Medical advice should not be given on boards

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement