Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with FIFA 12

Options
  • 16-12-2011 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Has anyone else had problems with slow motion gameplay on FIFA12?

I bought FIFA 12 on the release day in September. I haven't played it much because I have been away in college. I have been trying to play it since yesterday and I am having some issues with it. The game runs fine but when I try to play a match exhibition or tournament match, it seems like the gameplay is in slow motion. The commentary, crowd noise everything else is fine, but it is quite annoying that gameplay is so slow. I have it set to fast.

The issue that is quite scary is if I press, the PS button to quit the game, and I do quit, the screen goes black and then my playstation becomes unresponsive.

This had to be a FIFA issue as I am not having this issue with other games I have boguht since then. Has anyone else had these problems? And does anyone know how to fix them?

Daz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 afgwonga123

I'm having problems online..I entered my online pass and it's like "lost opponent" , or " the opponent has been disconnected". Is it just my connection or something else..Please help! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DutchDestroyer

I have got this problem, the gameplay in matches is slow but the arena is fine? Have you noticed that when the ball goes out of play the speed returns to normal? I thought it was my PS3 at first. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jazzyjefke

I have the same problems, but it starts after 3 games or so I played

• Registered Users Posts: 6 afgwonga123

change your NAT type :)

Advertisement